White Collar Criminal Defense & Government Investigations
Corporate Internal Investigations
Your business, your reputation – your masterpiece – are on the line when an investigation into your company is required.
Our White Collar attorneys apply techniques that not only ensure you are thoroughly prepared for an internal investigation, but demonstrate your company’s regard and attentiveness to such issues.
Strive for the best, plan for the worst
We understand the legal and professional ramifications caused by allegations – minor or major. Our team possesses the experience at both the federal and state levels to comprehensively defend and litigate such assertions.
We partner with boards of directors, audit committees and executive management in almost every business sector to evaluate company protocols, uncover potential sensitivities, and implement response plans for allegations resulting from internal investigations.
We represent clients in connection with business-related allegations such as:
- Bank or wire fraud
- Criminal antitrust
- Environmental crimes
- Fraud in government procurement
- Health care fraud
- RICO violations
- Securities law violations
- Tax fraud
- Trade espionage
- Represented Fortune 500 Audit Committee of Board of Directors to assess Foreign Bribery allegations against CFO
- Represented leading International Real Estate Development company assessing misuse of corporate assets and theft by Executives
- Successful representation of leading NYC based global Construction company in assessing financial protocols, executive use of assets and regulatory oversight disclosures