White Collar Criminal Defense & Government Investigations
We boldly litigate on behalf of our clients to counter government allegations and tactfully defend our clients’ interests.
While we focus our practice on white collar criminal defense, government and corporate investigations, we are trial lawyers at our core.
Trial lawyers, first and foremost
Our team possesses a deep understanding of the litigation landscape, procedural and evidentiary rules, and the impact that accompanies litigation allegations. We take pride in evaluating matters always with an eye towards client objectives balanced with the practical reality of government inquires and motives. We understand a successful result, can mean different things to different clients so each case is tailored and a strategy conceived based on individual circumstances driven by facts, law and client objectives.
Our broad and comprehensive range of substantive litigation and regulatory experience enables us to offer an integrated but highly curated approach to address our client’s problems and legal options. Criminal and government enforcement activity does not traditionally appear in isolation. Such issues are accompanied by parallel proceedings, civil litigation, shareholder disputes, whistleblower allegations and regulatory or legislative inquires. Our team of litigators builds an aggressive and comprehensive defense on all fronts, utilizing attorneys from across the firm’s practice areas when necessary, to counter government allegations and vigorously defend our clients’ interests while maintaining a focused and tightly executed litigation strategy.
Our White Collar practice extends to both state and federal crimes, including quasi-criminal allegations and all types of offenses, such as the following:
- RICO and anti-trust
- Securities or shareholder fraud
- Commercial bribery and extortion
- Official misconduct or financial impropriety by members of board or management
- Internal ethics investigations and executive conflict determinations
- Corporate theft and embezzlement
- Tax and bank fraud
- Environmental investigations and prosecutions
- Grand jury investigations and requests for corporate disclosures for all aspects of business-related crimes
- Represent Pharmaceutical CEO in defense of Multi-district litigation alleging Anti-trust violations and industry conspiracy
- Represent European National in defense of Real Estate partnership dispute and allegations of Fraud
- Successful representation of Foreign National in defense of SEC insider trading allegations
- Successful representation of public traded company in defense of Breach of Contract allegations for U.S. Military hardware and weaponry