Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity
Whether on the cutting edge of technology or just a passenger, it has become increasingly challenging for companies and individuals to keep up with the legal obligations and risks that come with using technology to manage information.
Virtually every company contends with data acquisition, management and risk issues day in and day out. From data acquisition to deletion and everything in between, ensuring the success and safety of your business is a top priority, both exciting and also daunting.
Our Data, Privacy and Cybersecurity attorneys become experts in our client’s business in order to provide customized counsel and practical strategies that meet their specific needs. We take a holistic approach, leveraging our attorneys’ expertise in multiple areas of law and industry to guide clients from start up to wind down and everything in between.
Our experience includes:
- Data acquisition strategy
- Privacy law compliance at the federal, state and international levels
- B2B and B2C transactions
- Software development and services
- Business structuring and governance for start-ups and mature companies
- Data breach and cyber-attacks
We work with public and private companies in industries, such as:
- Marketing and advertising
- Real estate