IRS & State Voluntary Disclosures & Compliance
We bring our clients into IRS and state tax compliance while ensuring that their documents are prepared accurately, processed efficiently and minimizes criminal exposure.
We represent clients who make voluntary disclosures of foreign bank accounts and offshore investments vehicles not previously disclosed and counsel through the criminal investigation process and the resulting civil audits.
We stay current on the ever changing and evolving rules and regulations related to the IRS offshore initiatives and domestic disclosures. We bring our clients into IRS and state tax compliance and ensure that the voluntary disclosure submission is prepared accurately, processed efficiently and minimizes criminal exposure.
- Estate and Income Tax Planning
- Wealth Preservation (NINGs, DINGs, SLATs, GRATs)
- Special Needs Planning
- Special Purpose Trusts
- International Estate & Tax Planning for Non-Citizen U.S. Residents
- 1031 Exchange
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Program
- QSBS Planning
- Tax Residency: Snowbird Counsel
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Tax & Reorganization
- Tax Controversies
- IRS & State Tax Collection Defense
- Sales & Use Tax
- Tax Investigations and Defense
- IRS & State Voluntary Disclosures & Compliance
- International Tax
- Trusts & Estates Litigation, Guardianships and Fiduciary Counseling