The Cole Schotz Real Estate Group has earned a national reputation engaging in an all-encompassing spectrum of real estate matters throughout the United States and Canada.
Our Commercial Tax Appeals attorneys bring a dynamic, cross-disciplinary approach to all tax valuation and appeal matters.
Your focus, our goal: minimize property tax exposure
Our knowledge of the individual markets throughout New Jersey, including development opportunities, trends, and potential obstacles, allows for a high level of collaboration with valuation appraisal professionals. This synergistic approach leads to a more convincing presentation during settlement negotiations with municipal officials and their professionals during prosecution of appeals before the New Jersey Tax Court.
Our tax team delivers results for a wide variety of commercial real property clients, including:
- Real estate investment trusts/funds
- Businesses with corporate headquarters or sizable facilities located in New Jersey
- Owners or significant tenants of office/commercial buildings
- Retail shopping centers
- Industrial warehouses
- Auto dealerships
- Research and development campuses
- Hotel and hospitality facilities
- Special purpose properties (including manufacturing/production/entertainment facilities)
- Property managers of all such property types
Experience with charitable organizations
We represent charitable organizations, including educational, religious, and healthcare institutions. We have a track record of helping clients realize significant tax savings based upon the successful prosecution of property tax exemption claims.
No matter the commercial property type involved
Our depth of coverage allows us to provide insightful counselling and representation necessary to navigate the too often uneven and financially debilitating real property tax terrain in New Jersey.