Estate and Income Tax Planning
We are experienced in advising on all types of 1031 exchanges including simultaneous exchanges, delayed exchanges, reverse exchanges, and construction or improvement exchanges.
Real property held for business or investment may be exchanged for other, “like-kind” real property (and certain personal property) while deferring recognition of gain or loss for income tax purposes through a Section 1031 exchange.
Consider your 1031 Exchange handled
We can handle all types of 1031 exchanges including simultaneous exchanges, delayed exchanges, reverse exchanges, and construction or improvement exchanges. We can also assist partners that may have different goals to do a like-kind exchange, a cash sale or an installment sale.
- Estate and Income Tax Planning
- Wealth Preservation (NINGs, DINGs, SLATs, GRATs)
- Special Needs Planning
- Special Purpose Trusts
- International Estate & Tax Planning for Non-Citizen U.S. Residents
- 1031 Exchange
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Program
- QSBS Planning
- Tax Residency: Snowbird Counsel
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Tax & Reorganization
- Tax Controversies
- IRS & State Tax Collection Defense
- Sales & Use Tax
- Tax Investigations and Defense
- IRS & State Voluntary Disclosures & Compliance
- International Tax
- Trusts & Estates Litigation, Guardianships and Fiduciary Counseling