Tax, Trusts & Estates
When tax issues arise, clients need counsel they can trust to be well versed in this area of law.
Our team of tax attorneys includes former government counsel, former state prosecutors and technical specialists with prior Big Four experience.
Our team handles all phases of federal and state tax controversies, including: audits, administrative appeals and tax litigation against the Internal Revenue Service, New Jersey Division of Taxation, New York Department of Taxation and Finance and New York City Department of Finance. By leveraging experience gained from their diverse backgrounds, our teams analyze tax issues from all angles and perspectives.
- Estate and Income Tax Planning
- Wealth Preservation (NINGs, DINGs, SLATs, GRATs)
- Special Needs Planning
- Special Purpose Trusts
- International Estate & Tax Planning for Non-Citizen U.S. Residents
- 1031 Exchange
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Program
- QSBS Planning
- Tax Residency: Snowbird Counsel
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Tax & Reorganization
- Tax Controversies
- IRS & State Tax Collection Defense
- Sales & Use Tax
- Tax Investigations and Defense
- IRS & State Voluntary Disclosures & Compliance
- International Tax
- Trusts & Estates Litigation, Guardianships and Fiduciary Counseling