Tax, Trusts & Estates
Estate and Income Tax Planning
Without proper planning, you can end up paying more in taxes than necessary.
We counsel on all tax-related issues involving estate planning, taking into consideration federal and state estate taxes, inheritance taxes, income taxes and generation skipping transfer taxes, as well as partnership and subchapter S tax issues. We also handle gift and estate tax audits.
The planning options we employ are designed to minimize tax liability. Options include Qualified Personal Residence Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Grantor Trusts, Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts and sales transactions with self-canceling installment notes.
- Estate and Income Tax Planning
- Wealth Preservation (NINGs, DINGs, SLATs, GRATs)
- Special Needs Planning
- Special Purpose Trusts
- International Estate & Tax Planning for Non-Citizen U.S. Residents
- 1031 Exchange
- Qualified Opportunity Zone Program
- QSBS Planning
- Tax Residency: Snowbird Counsel
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Succession Planning
- Corporate Tax & Reorganization
- Tax Controversies
- IRS & State Tax Collection Defense
- Sales & Use Tax
- Tax Investigations and Defense
- IRS & State Voluntary Disclosures & Compliance
- International Tax
- Trusts & Estates Litigation, Guardianships and Fiduciary Counseling