Trademark Portfolio Management
Trademark Trial & Appeal Board Proceedings
The Trademark Trial & Appeal Board resolves certain trademark related disputes more quickly and with less expense.
The Trademark Trial & Appeal Board, or TTAB, is a neutral body that functions like a court for trademark matters at the USPTO. In this court, trademark judges have final say on a party’s right to file a trademark.
The Trademark Trial & Appeal Board is another avenue brand owners can consider as an alternative or supplement to traditional litigation. In particular, when the issue is the entitlement to a registration, disputes can often be resolved at the TTAB more quickly and with less expense.
- Copyright & DMCA Litigation
- Licensing & Corporate Transactions
- Patent Litigation
- International Trade Commission Patent Litigation
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board Proceedings
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Trademark Litigation & Brand Enforcement
- Trademark Portfolio Management
- Brand Counseling & Strategy
- Trademark Trial & Appeal Board Proceedings
- Trade Secrets