Business Strategy: Environmental Risk Mitigation & Management
As we continue to feel the consequences of climate change flooding our planning and decision making, adopting appropriate environmental risk mitigation and management is critical to your business’ success.
When it comes to business strategies surrounding these issues, we provide a roadmap for individuals, businesses, estates, and corporations to implement and enforce.
Developing your game plan
We are well-versed in all aspects of business strategy when it comes to environmental risk mitigation and management and provide counseling in strategic planning to a wide variety of clients including individuals, businesses, estates, and corporations.
Such Strategies include:
- Divestment planning
- Planning for the sale of a business
- Real estate portfolio acquisition and divestment
- Financing and refinancing
- Structuring joint venture opportunities
- Operational issues
- Brownfield programs and tax credits
- Bona Fide Prospective Purchaser Liability protections
- Lien releases
Activating your key players
Once your game plan is laid out, we establish a team, including engineers, consultants, architects and any other necessary experts.
We have the resources and skills to structure and tailor your risk management plan.
We Assist with:
- Environmental insurance
- Escrows and indemnities
- Remediation contracts
- Strategic environmental investigation
- Negotiation with governmental agencies
- Real Estate & Corporate Transactions
- Environmental Remediation
- Redevelopment Projects
- Environmental Litigation & Cost Recovery
- Environmental Land Use Permitting
- Environmental Permitting, Regulatory Compliance & Enforcement Defense
- Environmental Insurance
- Business Strategy: Environmental Risk Mitigation & Management
- Climate Change, Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Environmental Issues in Trust & Estate Planning
- Solid Waste
- Environmental Justice