Climate Change, Renewable Energy & Sustainability
Renewable energy, sustainability, and climate change are not strangers to daily news updates and conversations.
Concerns about global health have reached the conference room and are now emerging as critical components in business decisions.
More than just buzz words
The demand for alternative energy sources and related infrastructure are shaping development and investment decisions. Climate driven land use regulation is dramatically affecting development.
The ultimate influencer
Our Environmental attorneys advise clients on the changing regulatory landscape and how these issues influence – or should influence – their own business operations and transactions. In the real estate world, we represent both renewable energy providers and those looking to establish renewable energy infrastructure on new and existing buildings. In the development arena, we navigate land use constraints arising from climate change regulations, such as flood hazard rules.
- Real Estate & Corporate Transactions
- Environmental Remediation
- Redevelopment Projects
- Environmental Litigation & Cost Recovery
- Environmental Land Use Permitting
- Environmental Permitting, Regulatory Compliance & Enforcement Defense
- Environmental Insurance
- Business Strategy: Environmental Risk Mitigation & Management
- Climate Change, Renewable Energy & Sustainability
- Environmental Issues in Trust & Estate Planning
- Solid Waste
- Environmental Justice