Chambers USA Recognizes 21 Cole Schotz Attorneys- 2021
Cole Schotz P.C. is pleased to announce that 21 attorneys in the firm’s New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland offices are included in the 2021 Chambers USA Guide. Five of the attorneys were included in Band 1, the guide’s top ranking.
Richard W. Abramson, Norman L. Pernick, Michael D. Sirota and Irving E. Walker each held onto their Band 1 position. This year, Gary H. Leibowitz has also joined the ranks.
In addition to individual rankings, the firm was also recognized in the following practice areas:
• Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Nationwide
• Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Delaware
• Bankruptcy/Restructuring – Maryland
• Bankruptcy/Restructuring – New Jersey
• Environment – New Jersey
• Litigation: General Commercial – New Jersey
• Real Estate – New Jersey
• Intellectual Property – Texas
Chambers & Partners guides rank the best lawyers and law firms based on the organization’s research, which includes in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients, and takes into consideration information submitted by the law firms themselves.
Cole Schotz attorneys named in the 2021 Chambers USA Guide include:
• Justin Alberto, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Delaware)
• Richard W. Abramson, Real Estate (New Jersey)
• David M. Bass, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New Jersey)
• Catherine E. Bostock, Environment (New Jersey)
• G. David Dean, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Delaware)
• Heather L. Demirjian, Environment (New Jersey)
• Robert DiPisa, Nationwide Cannabis Law (Nationwide)
• Richard J. Ericsson, Environment (New Jersey)
• Ryan T. Jareck, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New Jersey)
• Steven R. Klein, Litigation: General Commercial (New Jersey)
• Randi W. Kochman, Labor & Employment (New Jersey)
• Stuart Komrower, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New Jersey)
• Emily Lamond, Environment (New Jersey)
• Gary H. Leibowitz, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Maryland)
• Leo V. Leyva, Litigation: General Commercial (New Jersey)
• Norman L. Pernick, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Delaware)
• Michael D. Sirota, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New Jersey)
• John Stewart, Real Estate (New Jersey)
• Warren A. Usatine, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New Jersey)
• Irving E. Walker, Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Maryland)
• Felice Yudkin Bankruptcy/Restructuring (New Jersey)
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. See Award Methodology.
As the law continues to evolve on these matters, please note that this article is current as of date and time of publication and may not reflect subsequent developments. The content and interpretation of the issues addressed herein is subject to change. Cole Schotz P.C. disclaims any and all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this publication to the fullest extent permitted by law. This is for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. Do not act or refrain from acting upon the information contained in this publication without obtaining legal, financial and tax advice. For further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to your firm contact or to any of the attorneys listed in this publication.
Join Our Mailing List
Stay up to date with the latest insights, events, and more