Felice R. Yudkin is a member in the firm’s Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring Department.
Felice counsels Chapter 11 debtors, unsecured creditors’ committees, secured and unsecured creditors, commercial landlords and other parties-in-interest in complex Chapter 11 reorganizations, workouts, creditors’ rights, avoidance actions and other bankruptcy-related litigation.
Having been with the firm since 2005, Felice has played an active role in the following significant cases:
Chapter 11 Debtors:
- BlockFi, Inc.
- Modell’s Sporting Goods, Inc., et al.
- Hygea Holdings Corp., et al.
- Congoleum Corporation
- AES NY Equity
- Best Manufacturing Group, et al.
- C. Wonder LLC
- Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. et al.
- DirectBuy Holdings, Inc. et al.
- EnCap Golf Holdings
- Marcal Paper Mills
- MEE Apparel
- Prestige Window Fashions
- RCLC f/k/a Ronson Corporation
- Reichhold, Inc. et al.
- Tarragon Corporation, et al.
Unsecured Creditors’ Committees:
- Treasure Island
- Shapes/Arch Holding, et al.
- Financial Security Assurance, the largest secured creditor of Bayonne Medical Center
- YA Global Investments, the largest creditor of Global Outreach, S.A.
Other Significant Engagements:
- Various landlords of The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company
- Anthony Pacchia, examiner of Outsource Holdings
- Metrogate LLC in connection with the dismissal of an involuntary bankruptcy petition
Honors & Awards
Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, an internationally recognized publication ranking attorneys based on extensive client and peer interviews and reviews, described Felice as “a favorite among clients. ‘She is a very attentive and a careful draftsman with tremendous control of the facts of the case.’” Well recognized for the quality of her legal work, Felice has been selected for inclusion in the New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars in Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.