Aaron Davidson is a member of the firm’s Litigation and Intellectual Property Departments.
Aaron represents companies and individuals in intellectual property and complex commercial disputes. His clients count on his strategic judgment and creative approaches to resolving conflicts. He has served as a first-chair trial lawyer in federal and state court jury trials, arbitrations, and preliminary injunction hearings.
Aaron has represented and advised a wide range of clients, including:
- A multinational technology and telecommunication company in the defense of patent infringement lawsuits
- Individuals and company accused of trade secret theft and restrictive covenant violations; clients defeated their former employer’s request for a preliminary injunction after a two-day hearing
- A multinational soft drink company, in claims in federal court and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board against trademark infringers
- Former employee in arbitration of claims against his employer for breach of employment contract
- Technology company in ITC hearing concerning alleged infringement of RFID-related patents
- ETF index provider in Delaware Court of Chancery litigation
- Patent owner of marine distress lighting solutions in dispute with former distributor, including defense of fraud, breach of contract, and patent-related claims
- Individual owners of a family business in litigation about control of the company
- Information technology services company in breach of contract matters, including pursuit of claims in bankruptcy court
- Family office in litigation against its insurer following an incident of wire transfer fraud; successfully appealed district court decision to the Fifth Circuit, case settled before trial
- Midstream oil & gas company in the defense of a breach of contract claim concerning construction of a pipeline in North Dakota; client prevailed in arbitration*
- Commercial real estate developer accused of trademark infringement; matter resolved after preliminary injunction was denied*
- Small business accused of theft of services and breach of contract; Dallas jury returned a favorable verdict after a one-week trial*
- A multinational pharmaceutical company in the defense of product liability and government investigation matters*
- Cayman Islands liquidators of a private equity fund seeking recovery of more than $50 million from an entertainment company*
- A multinational semiconductor manufacturer accused of patent infringement; defeated a nine-figure damages claim*
* identifies litigation matters at prior firms
Aaron has also begun serving as a mediator in intellectual property and commercial disputes.
Networks & Affiliations
Aaron sits on the board of the JDRF Northern Texas and Oklahoma chapter. He earned his law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School, where he was a student writing editor on the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law.