Professional Services Litigation
As trusted advisors, professional services firms are particularly vulnerable to internal and external disputes.
Even the most reputable and diligent providers are not immune from claims of professional malpractice, breach of contract, aiding and abetting breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, or regulatory actions.
You have to live it to understand it
As a professional services firm ourselves, we have an appreciation for the legal, ethical and business issues that you may face. We know that an assertion of malpractice or other professional liability claims can damage your reputation and disrupt business.
From publicly-traded financial advisory firms to small and mid-size law firms and accounting firms, we tactfully guide our clients through litigation and investigatory proceedings including those that arise from transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, financings and restructurings. We also regularly help our clients navigate internal corporate and governmental investigations, and regulatory enforcement matters.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Disputes & Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Corporate Litigation
- Delaware Chancery Court Litigation
- eDiscovery Services
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental Litigation & Cost Recovery
- Financial Services Litigation
- Negligence and Liability Claims
- Patent Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Surety and Insurance
- Professional Services Litigation
- Trademark Litigation & Brand Enforcement
- Trusts & Estates Litigation, Guardianships and Fiduciary Counseling
- White Collar Litigation