Roger M. Iorio is a member of both the firm’s Corporate Transactions and Real Estate Special Opportunities Groups.
Roger’s corporate practice is national in scope and encompasses a broad range of transactions, with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, acquisition and disposition of secured debt, senior and mezzanine commercial mortgage financing and asset based lending and borrowing. His professional focus also includes representing businesses in connection with franchise agreements, employment agreements, joint ventures and general corporate advice.
A Member of the firm since 2010, Roger has acted as lead counsel or played a prominent role in connection with an array of corporate and real estate transactions including:
- A private equity firm in connection with a $90,000,000 acquisition of a privately held custom box manufacturing company
- A private equity firm in the acquisition of multiple consumer retail companies located throughout the United States
- A medical services provider in connection with a joint venture agreement with a private equity firm
- A voice network services company in connection with the sale of its equity for approximately $35,000,00
- A consumer retail product company in connection with the sale of its equity to an international publicly traded company
- A family-owned and operated company in connection with a $40,000,000 sale of its business
- Representation of various franchisees in connection with the acquisition of their franchise
Corporate/Real Estate Financings
- A real estate opportunity fund in the acquisition of an $84,000,000 first mortgage loan secured by multiple office buildings in Las Vegas, Nevada and the subsequent disposition of a senior participation interest in such loan
- A real estate opportunity fund in the funding of a $36,000,000 mezzanine loan secured by the ownership of multiple real estate holding companies
- A real estate opportunity fund in the funding of a $30,000,000 loan secured by a first mortgage lien against a retail shopping center in Hawaii
- A private lender in connection with a $300,000,000 note on note financing from an European bank.
- A private lender in the funding of national and international loans totaling in excess of $1,000,000,000
- A family owned business in connection with a $23,000,000 loan to finance the redemption of its Series A Preferred Stock
- A closely held textile company in connection with a $5,000,000 asset based loan made by a private lender
Honors & Awards
Consistently awarded high marks for the quality of his legal work and practical advice, Roger has garnered professional accolades from Martindale-Hubbell and has been asked to lecture on various finance and corporate matters before the Bergen County Bar Association, the Hudson-Bergen Inn of Transactional Counsel and on behalf of West LegalEd. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.