Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring
Secured Creditors’ Rights
Secured creditors must have their eyes on every component of a bankruptcy to ensure that their status is protected.
We understand the necessity to act quickly when a company files for bankruptcy.
We focus on formulating rapid, practical and cost-effective strategies to guide our clients through a borrower’s insolvency from the first default to the repayment of the debt.
Ready at the drop of a dime
We aggressively assist our clients to maximize debt and collateral recoveries at the first hint of a borrower’s financial stress.
Our clients include:
- Non-traditional and less visible secured lenders
- Loan agents and participants
- Equity and debt funds
- Certain traditional asset-based lenders
Capable and connected
Our expansive bankruptcy practice allows us to leverage our knowledge of and connections within the insolvency community. With a strong network and diversified experience, we excel at every aspect of secured creditor representation and achieve the most favorable outcomes for secured creditors.
- Protective and non-protective Debtor-in-Possession (“DIP”) financings
- Section 363 sales
- Stay relief motions
- Contested cash collateral
- Plan negotiations
- Out-of-court restructurings
- Loan amendments
- Intercreditor guidance
- Non-judicial asset dispositions including public, private and consensual sales under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code