Robyn A. Pellegrino is a member of the firm’s Corporate Transactions and Real Estate Special Opportunities Departments.
Robyn represents purchasers and sellers in asset and stock sale transactions, as well as borrowers and lenders in asset and real estate based credit facilities, debt acquisitions and divestitures and debt restructurings. In addition, Robyn counsels closely held and family-owned businesses with respect to a variety of corporate governance issues, including entity formations, operating agreements and shareholder agreements. She also assists clients with the preparation of employment agreements and non-disclosure and non-competition agreements. Robyn also counsels franchisees in connection with a variety of issues, including the renewal and sale of their franchises.
Robyn has represented clients in the following transactions:
- The sale of a senior position in a $157 million promissory note C in a securitized loan on behalf of private equity firm
- The sale of a New Jersey-based manufacturer of pet toys to a national provider of pet care products
- The sale of a New Jersey-based school bus operator to a large, multi-national bus company
- The acquisition of multiple fitness center locations in various states on behalf of a large regional owner and operator of fitness centers in the Northeast
- The representation of franchisees in connection with the renewal and/or sale of their franchise