Christine Uscher |Legal Practice Assistant
201.489.3000 ext. 5074
Patrick E. Parrish is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Department.
Patrick concentrates his practice on commercial real estate leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, financings and developments. He has represented major real estate investment firms and developers, family-owned real estate entities, lenders, hotel operators and joint venture entities in all aspects of transactional real estate in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area and throughout the United States. Patrick joined Cole Schotz in 2018 and was a summer associate with the firm in 2017.
- A joint venture in a $172.5 million acquisition of an office building in Long Island City, New York.
- A joint-venture in a $57.8 million acquisition of a residential apartment complex in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan (and subsequent acquisition and construction financing of $60.6 million to acquire and re-develop the property).
- One of the nation’s largest privately held self-storage companies in the refinancing of three self-storage facilities in New York City for a combined loan total of $147 million.
- A publicly traded REIT in the redevelopment of, and lease transactions for, projects across a national portfolio, including retail, grocery, office, healthcare, entertainment, restaurant, fitness, financial services and schools.
- A private real estate investment firm in the purchase of multiple residential apartment buildings in Manhattan ranging in value from $7.9 million to $11.25 million (which included the negotiation of acquisition financing for each property).
- A regional bank in the disposition and subsequent acquisition financing of an office complex in Westchester County, New York.
- A Canadian private mortgage fund in a $25.7 million disposition of an indoor mall in Desoto County, Florida.
- A major NYC hotel developer in a $210.6 million sale of a 520-room hotel in Midtown Manhattan.
- Various landlords (including national and international real estate investment firms and family-owned real estate entities) in retail and office lease transactions in the New York City metro area and throughout the United States.
- Various lenders in loans, including acquisition loans, construction loans and re-financings, ranging from $15 million to $140 million.
Honors & Awards
Patrick was a recipient of the American Bankruptcy Institute Medal of Excellence.