2022 William H. Gindin Bench Bar Conference
This all-day conference will feature a series of educational programs led by New Jersey Bankruptcy Judges and practitioners. The program includes:
Morning Plenary Session: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – What Does it Mean, Why is it Needed, and How Can You Make a Difference?
Morning Breakout Sessions – Choose from the following topics:
- Hot or Not, Topics in Chapter 13
- There Are Always New Rules
- Case Law Update
- Third Party Release Battleground: Clash of the Titans
Afternoon Breakout Sessions – Choose from the following topics:
- NJ Residential Foreclosure Update and Impact on Consumer Bankruptcy
- Conversions, Dismissal and Everything In-Between
- Subchapter V: Yes, No or Maybe?
- Do the Due…Process
Great Debates: Our judges will debate two important and timely issues concerning consumer and commercial bankruptcy.
Speakers Include the New Jersey Bankruptcy Judges and esteemed practitioners. A full list of speakers and details about each session is included in the program.