A member of the firm’s Real Estate Department, Patrick J. Quinn concentrates his practice on financing, acquisitions and dispositions.
Patrick has represented investment banks, private equity funds, opportunity funds and real estate investment trusts on a broad variety of transactions.
Prior to joining Cole Schotz, Patrick was an associate with two Am Law100 firms. Earlier in his career, he worked as a commercial mortgage underwriter for two investment banks.
Patrick’s recent transactions include:
- Ongoing representation of one of the largest private owners and operators of self-storage properties in the United States in connection with the acquisition of more than 100 self-storage assets in over 20 states and 1 U.S. territory containing over 10,000,000 rentable square feet.
- Representation of one of the largest private owners and operators of self-storage properties in the United States in connection with a $330 million mortgage and mezzanine financing facility covering 49 self-storage assets in 17 states.
- Representation of a New York-based co-living owner/operator/developer in connection with:
$33 million acquisition, joint venture and financing of the 221,000 square foot International House, adjacent to the University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia, to be redeveloped into graduate student and staff housing.
$21 million acquisition, joint venture and financing of a former church, school and rectory located in upper Manhattan for redevelopment as a school with extensive facility spaces, and long-term ground lease to charter school.
- Representation of a real estate private equity fund with regard to:
The $16 million purchase and financing of a 238,000 square foot retail center in Memphis, Tennessee.
Acquisition and financing of a $17.8 million retail center in Atoona, Pennsylvania with 270,000 square feet, as part of a 1031 exchange.
Acquisition and subsequent disposition of a 146,000 square foot retail center in Vineland, New Jersey.
- Representation of a family office with regard to the structuring of a long-term ground lease on a 150,000 square foot mixed use, office and retail, building in mid-town Manhattan.
- Representation of a family office with regard to the $19 million purchase of a 90,000 square foot ACME anchored retail center in Bordentown, New Jersey.