Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity
Cybersecurity & Incident Response
The incidence of cybercrime has skyrocketed, and advance preparation is crucial to mitigating potential fallout.
Our team is poised to provide advice relating to every facet of a cyber-attack, whether the issues involve corporate, financial, real estate, insurance or criminal law.
When a cyber incident occurs
We prepare response plans for common and unusual types of cyberattacks and investigations, design and implement remedial and preventive measures, enhance compliance programs and controls, and provide business and governance guidance.
Our counsel includes:
- Avoiding or limiting exposure before federal and state government agencies
- Containment and recovery efforts
- Identifying and evaluating insurance options
We handle cyber and data attacks including:
- Business email compromise (BEC)
- Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks
- Identity theft
- Social media crimes