UT Law 35th Annual Technology Law Conference
UT Law CLE’s 35th Annual Technology Law Conference brings together a nationally-recognized faculty of technology and licensing practitioners; in-house counsel from leading tech companies; and experts in open source, data privacy/security, and emerging technology for the latest issues affecting the industry. This year’s program features:
Austin May 26-27, 2022 Four Seasons Hotel
Live Webcast May 26-27, 2022
- The latest updates on what you need to know to field open source issues, such as developments in active compliance litigation, the effect on open source of the 2021 White House’s Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity, and interaction of open source with new technology trends like NFTs and DAOs.
- The Anatomy of a Cyber Attack provides through a rundown of techniques that have resulted in some of the biggest hacks of companies.
- A discussion on key privacy and data protection issues including cross-border personal data transfers, implementation of new privacy laws like China’s PIPL and India’s DPB, and global trends likely to impact your clients.
- Incident Response Table Tops: Best Practices for Planning and Executing Your Next Table Top shares the importance of practicing the scenario of a cybersecurity incident, and how to effectively execute a table top in order to be better prepared to respond through best practices.
- Hear from an internal counsel, outside M&A counsel, and leading insurance broker on the key issues in private company mergers and acquisitions focusing on trends in representation and warranty insurance, and other matters.