Jennifer Chung is a member in the Real Estate Department who focuses her practice on complex commercial real estate transactions.
Jennifer’s practice encompasses all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including providing counsel to lenders, purchasers, sellers and borrowers in connection with construction, bridge and permanent financing, acquisitions and dispositions, development, leasing, and a wide variety of other real estate matters.
Representative transactions include representing:
- A real estate investment company in obtaining a $250,000,000.00 credit facility
- A construction lender with respect to a $232,500,000.00 mortgage and mezzanine loan recapitalize a luxury condominium development.
- Birch Group in their acquisition of two Long Island office buildings located at 1 and 2 Jericho Plaza for $212,000,00.00, with approximately $170,000,000.00 of financing. This deal has been touted by media outlets and real estate commentators as one of Long Island’s biggest office deals of the past decade
- A private equity fund in the sale of a $119,000,000.00 construction loan
- A real estate investment fund in connection with a $105,000,000.00 loan for a premier office building in midtown Manhattan
- A private equity fund with respect to the $164,000,000.00 construction and mezzanine financing of a project converting a non-operating hotel in New York, New York to student housing
Jennifer received her B.A. from Columbia University and her J.D. from Columbia University School of Law where she was the articles editor of the Journal of Asian Law.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION, & BELONGING
As a member of the firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, Jennifer is committed to creating an environment of inclusivity at the firm and celebrating the diversity within our firm.