Andreas D. Milliaressis is an associate in the firm’s Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring Department.
He concentrates his practice on commercial bankruptcy reorganizations, liquidations and commercial litigation having represented a diverse client base in all aspects of restructuring.
Andreas has guided debtors through chapter 11 proceedings and has significant experience representing court appointed provisional liquidators in chapter 15 proceedings.
Chapter 11 Debtor Representations:
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc.
- BlockFi, Inc. (Co-Counsel)
- Tessemae’s LLC
- Reading Eagle Company, Inc. (RE Liquidation Corp.)
- WEEU Broadcasting Company (Radio Liquidation Corp.)
Chapter 15 Joint Provisional Liquidator Representations:
- PB Life and Annuity Co, Ltd.
- Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) Ltd.
- Omnia Ltd.
- PB Investment Holdings Ltd.
- PDV Insurance Company, Ltd.
- Spencer Capital Holdings Ltd.
- Spencer Capital Ltd.
- Capital Management of Bermuda, Ltd.
Networks & Affiliations
Prior to joining Cole Schotz, Andreas was a law clerk to the Honorable Michael B. Kaplan, United States Bankruptcy Judge for the District of New Jersey. While in law school, he was an intern for Magistrate Judge Tonianne Bongiovanni, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, and for Judge Deborah Silverman Katz, Camden County Superior Court, Civil Division.
Andreas received his law degree from Rutgers School of Law in 2015, where he was a recipient of the Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship and a member of the BA/JD dual degree program. At Rutgers, he also served on the Bankruptcy Pro Bono Project and Civil Practice Clinic. He graduated with his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University in 2013.