Cole Schotz Recognized in 2022 Guide of Benchmark Litigation
Cole Schotz P.C. is pleased to announce that Benchmark Litigation, the Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, has named the firm as “Highly Recommended” for dispute resolution in its 2022 edition of Benchmark Litigation – United States.
In addition, three of its attorneys have been recognized as “Local Litigation Stars” and another three were recognized as “Future Stars” by the guide.
Benchmark Litigation researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients throughout the year to identify the leading litigators and firms. According to Benchmark Litigation, “highly recommended” firms are regarded as dominant in their particular jurisdiction by peers and clients. “Local Litigation Stars” were recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. “Future Stars” reflect those attorneys who were consistently referenced by peers and clients as litigators who are likely to be become “Local Litigation Stars” in coming editions of the guide.
The following attorneys were recognized as “Local Litigation Stars”:
• Steven Klein – Co-chairman of the firm’s Litigation Department
• Cameron Welch – Member of the firm’s Litigation and Construction Services Departments
• Warren Usatine – Co-managing shareholder of the firm as well as a co-chair of the firm’s Litigation Department and a member in the Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring Department
Additionally, three attorneys were recognized as “Future Stars”:
• Joseph Barbiere – Member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Real Estate Special Opportunities Group
• James Kim – Member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Real Estate Special Opportunities Group
• Adam Sklar – Member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Construction Services Group
As the law continues to evolve on these matters, please note that this article is current as of date and time of publication and may not reflect subsequent developments. The content and interpretation of the issues addressed herein is subject to change. Cole Schotz P.C. disclaims any and all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this publication to the fullest extent permitted by law. This is for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. Do not act or refrain from acting upon the information contained in this publication without obtaining legal, financial and tax advice. For further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to your firm contact or to any of the attorneys listed in this publication.