Ms. Snelling has delivered a number of publications and presentations in her areas of practice, including:
• “Accounting 101 for Attorneys”, MyLawCLE – July 2015.
• “Trusts 101”, NBI – June 2015.
• “Accounting 101 for Attorneys”, MyLawCLE – September 2014.
• “Accounting 101 for Attorneys”, NBI – Video Broadcast, December 2013.
• “Dealing with Increased Risk in the Current Economy in the Estate Planning Arena”, Estate Planning in 2010 Live Webcast, The Knowledge Group, 2010.
• “A Proactive Approach Toward Estate Planning Key for Same Sex Couples”, The Matrimonial Strategist, October 2009.
• “Complying with Grantor Trust Rules: and “Considerations for Collecting the Assets, Preparing the Inventory and Handling Claims Against the Estate”, NBI, West Palm Beach, Florida.
• “Using Accounting and Financial Records as Evidence,” National Business Institute Seminar.
• “Accounting 101 for Attorneys,” West Palm Beach, Florida, November 2009.
• “Roth IRAs” and “IRA Distribution Rules,” Florida Institute Certified Public Accountants, 2000.
The materials on this site have been prepared by Cole Schotz P.C. for general informational purposes only and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Viewers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel on the specific facts and circumstances in question from an attorney licensed in their jurisdiction. Use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Cole Schotz or any lawyer(s) within the firm. Any information sent to Cole Schotz or its lawyers through this site will not be treated as confidential and is not protected by the attorney-client privilege.
© Cole Schotz P.C.
This website is an advertisement for a law firm. Statements and previous outcomes do not imply similar results in your matters.
© Cole Schotz P.C.