Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 8:00 AM – 2:45 PM
Register to attend here.
Venue: New York Athletic Club, New York City
10AM Inflection Point: How Do You Play This Topsy-Turvy Market?
Suddenly, capital sources are pulling back and changing their strategies, but not everyone can agree on whether or not we’re at the beginning of a downturn or at the start of a soft landing. What we can agree upon is that the next 3 to 5 years will not be like the last 5 years. What does this mean for owners, investors and developers activity and strategy in the months ahead? Hear from this panel of industry leaders on how they plan to navigate the troubled waters ahead.
• How has the relationship between risk and reward changed?
• Where are the opportunities in the near future?
• Should we expect a wave of distress once again?
• With new development looking too risky, where should a developer focus?
• It is the opening power panel of the day which features the following speakers:
• Steve Witkoff, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Witkoff Group
• Marty Burger, CEO, Silverstein Properties
• David Weinreb, CEO, Howard Hughes
• MaryAnne Gilmartin, CEO, Forest City Ratner
The materials on this site have been prepared by Cole Schotz P.C. for general informational purposes only and are not intended to constitute legal advice. Viewers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel on the specific facts and circumstances in question from an attorney licensed in their jurisdiction. Use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between the user and Cole Schotz or any lawyer(s) within the firm. Any information sent to Cole Schotz or its lawyers through this site will not be treated as confidential and is not protected by the attorney-client privilege.
© Cole Schotz P.C.
This website is an advertisement for a law firm. Statements and previous outcomes do not imply similar results in your matters.
© Cole Schotz P.C.